Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Philips Airfryer



I just bought a Philips Air Fryer yesterday and so far, I've been quite happy with what it is able to do. Experimented frying processed food: burger patties, crackers and seaweed chicken. The seaweed chicken turned out the best. The crackers were a little harder and dry - more like biscuits than keropok, but still very tasty. Burger patties turned out great as well.

Going by what I've heard from people and my little experiments, the air fryer is perfect for frying food that have some amount of fat in them inherently. (Think the chicken drumsticks, nuggets, etc)

2 comments:

  1. Frying food has obtained a lot of bad media lately because this is defined as one of the most severe ways to prepare your meals. The health hazards associated with cooking meals range from being overweight, diabetic issues and cardiovascular illness due to the blocking of bloodstream relevant to extreme quantities of soaked fats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use it to make dinners every evening for my husband and I. The meat is never dry
    and it tastes delicious. I love cooking again because of the shorter cooking time and the cleanup is a breeze. We are eating healthier now, and the food tastes amazing.
    Ryan Kim

    ReplyDelete